Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Holy Mail Call Batman!

After being out of the office for a week (our office was closed), the nice folks from the post office called me to make sure I was there to receive my mail, then 3 separate mail carriers stopped by to deliver it. The first was a man I'd never seen before, who obviously has some anger issues that he decided to take out on the manuscripts he was delivering. The second was our regular mail carrier - she's really nice, and funny too. And the third was our regular USPS package guy - he's very nice as well, and he held some boxes for us that normally would have been returned to sender. Oh, and a new UPS guy stopped by too.

It was a busy day for YA manuscripts in my office. Now all I have to do is read them all :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment