I'm still fighting a nasty cold I picked up at jury duty last week, so instead of the regular 14 week novel post, I thought I'd ask for comments and opinions from anyone that's written a novel (or novels), is writing their first novel, or hasn't yet started writing but wants to.
Feel free to share any insights or aggravations about novel writing, or answer the questions below (if you like questions):
* What made you want to write a novel?
* What's the one thing you wish someone had told you before you started writing your first novel?
* What author would you most like to have coffee with, and what questions would you ask them?
* Have you ever tried a new format, POV, or genre that was different from what you usually write? Did it work?
* What obstacles have you faced in writing your novel(s) and how did you overcome them?
As always, whether you're on the 14 week novel plan or not, keep your BIC, and happy writing!