Pages

Friday, August 19, 2005

mini golf

Mini Golf (a.k.a. Putt Putt)
Last weekend my husband and I played mini golf while we were out of town. It's one of those courses with a castle you go inside of to golf, and it has water falls, and dragons too. First let me say that DH is a really good mini golfer...and I'm not that good, well not as good as he is, so I almost never beat him (unless I pretend that high score wins, and we all know it doesn't). Well, guess what? I won last weekend!!!! I think it was the second time ever that I've beat him. And to top it all off, when we were done, I putted my yellow ball around a red one and into the middle of the mini castle to win a FREE game for next time. I was a double winner hee hee! It's scary how happy this makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment