Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

art for WaWe and IF (resolutions)

The prompt this week for WaWe is artist’s choice and for Illustration Friday, it’s resolutions. My choice this week was to do a painting of a football playing moose that I had sketched a couple of years ago (and had always wanted to do something with). It also works for the IF prompt, because one of my New Year’s resolutions is to play more with my art, to make something of those sketches that look fun, but aren’t for my portfolio or a specific project. I know that playing with my art helps it to move forward and helps me to grow as an artist. Plus, this image reminds me of tonight, with the starry skies and fresh snow, both of which seem to promise that all my shiny, new resolutions will be kept all year.



I’m still trying to figure out what my other resolutions are …

What are your New Year’s Resolutions this year? How do you make sure you keep them?

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment