Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

LA (part 1)

The conference was fabulous. Alice Pope has blogged about it here: http://cwim.blogspot.com/

I didn't take a ton of notes, but will look over the ones I have and see if there's anything worthwhile in there that Alice didn't already cover.

Here's my favorite quote from the conference:
"Write the book more than you write about the book." - Linda Sue Park

I needed that advice for one of my stories... did someone say Tornado Novel?

It was a different sort of conference for me this year, as I'm still recovering from my injury and wasn't able to do everything I usually do. But I still had a good time, met some wonderful new friends and got to see some old friends too.

Now I'm going to work on the PB request I got during my portfolio review :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment